This event is in partnership with Centre of Learning, part of the WiB Group
We don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression!
Learn to present with power so that your words have impact when you speak in front of others. During this one-day in-person training programme facilitated by Camilla Long of Bespoke Communications, you will receive the tools and techniques to reduce the time it takes to prepare for a presentation, overcome performance anxiety, challenge imposter syndrome, tailor your presentation to the needs of your different stakeholders, achieve impact in the boardroom and connect with audiences in a hybrid world.
Who is it for?
When it comes to presentations at work, if any of the below resonates with you, this programme is for you:
- “How do I make my message relevant? I sometimes find that people tune out when I’m presenting”.
- “I wish I knew how to connect with a bigger audience. I’m great one2one, but when it comes to presenting to a room, I lose my power”.
- “I stress too much about the things that can go wrong. What if I forget my words? What if people ask questions I can’t answer? What if I make a mess of my presentation in front of everyone? I’d like to know how to overcome that”.
- “I’d love to be myself. I feel that I get a bit robotic and corporate when I present, and I’d love to know how to break through that”.
- “I go bright red when I have to present to a room. How do I stay calm, confident and in control?”.
What we will cover:
It’s not always what you say, sometimes it’s about how you say it. During this practical in-person programme you will learn:
- How to overcome performance anxiety so that you speak with confidence.
- How to deal with the dreaded imposter syndrome.
- Tools and techniques to help you to reduce the time it takes to prepare for a presentation.
- A secret structure used by top presenters to engage and motivate their audiences every time.
- How to tailor your presentation to the needs of different audiences – whether that is senior internal stakeholders, clients or your own team.
- How to say more with less to achieve impact in the boardroom or in pitches to clients.
- How to connect with virtual audiences as well as face-to-face in the room.
If you’d like to be the presenter you know you can be, join our pilot present with power programme.
Centre of Learning Members: £250 (+VAT)
Non-Member: £350 (+VAT)